Ballisitc 7.2m Rib and Trailer – £21,275
Price - £21,275
For Sale: Ballistic 7.2m Rib (2003) with Yamaha 250 Outboard and Trailer
– British-built Ballistic 7.2m Rib in excellent condition.
– Equipped with a reliable Yamaha 250 hpdi outboard engine.
– Hydraulic steering and stainless propeller for smooth control.
– Extensive overhaul in 2014, including brand-new tubes.
– Ready for immediate use and capable of reaching 40 knots.
– Yamaha 250 hpdi engine purchased and installed in 2005.
– Approximately 660 hours of usage with a well-maintained history.
– Upgraded oil pump to prevent common issues.
– Full service history up to 490 hours, self-serviced for 100 hours, and Yamaha dealer serviced from 585 hours to date (2 services in 2 years).
– Always fuelled with Super Unleaded 99 octane.
Tubes and Hull:
– Tubes replaced in 2014, kept covered and stored undercover so in very good condition.
– Original gel coat on the hull, in great condition.
– Configured with two individual forward jockey seats and two 2/3 seat rear jockey seats.
– Ample fuel capacity with a 102-litre console tank, 45-litre bladder installed under the bow, and two 25-liter auxiliary tanks in rear lockers (total 195 litres).
– Remote 2-stroke oil tank located in the console.
– Electronics include twin batteries, ICOM M323 VHF, Garmin Map 450s with charts, Raymarine RC435i with Navionic charts, Pioneer Radio/CD/MP3, fuel flow sensor and gauge, Raymarine depth gauge, Yamaha standard gauges, twin bilge pumps, navigation lights, and a spotlight for the rear deck.
– Comes with 2 anchors, boat hook, various fenders, 2 paddles, emergency ladder, 2 fire extinguishers, flare pack, horseshoe on rear A frame, Echomax radar reflector, full Ducks Back cover and pole (stained but functional), console cover (tatty but can be used as a template), front deck cushions.
– Snipe 2000kg twin-axle roller coaster trailer in excellent condition.
– Good tyres, sealed Alko bearings, recent flush kit, and brake cables.
This Ballistic 7.2m Rib is a well-maintained, versatile and reliable vessel ready for your adventures. Stored undercover at Southampton Dry Stack.
Contact us for more details and pricing information.
Our team are here to help and would be delighted to hear from you. If you have any questions, require further information or would like to arrange a viewing please give us a call or email.
146 Millbank Street,
023 8023 8084
Connect with us
Boat sales enquiry